Sunday 10 August 2014

did we mention it's rainy season?

When it rains here you have two choices: you can enjoy watching it from the dryness of your home or you can put on your rain gear and boots and go and find some puddles! I would recommend the first option if there is a lightening storm or the worlds largest hailstones being thrown from the sky, otherwise I'd go for the puddle jumping.



I was a little sad to discover that my rainboots have a hole in them so are no longer actually rainproof, so while I might look prepared for the puddles the truth is my left sock is getting wet (ok, I was more than just a little bit sad given there are two months of constant rain left this year and no shops selling new ones). Still a lot of fun jumping in them 'showing Lily how to do it'.


No comments: